We are excited to introduce and launch the Snom Conference Call Upgrade Rebate Program, helping businesses meet their evolving communication needs as they transition to hybrid, remote and in-person environments.
Keep reading for program details!
Experience the latest conferencing technology from Snom. Replace your Polycom 2W conference phones (“Polycom 2W”) directly with the Snom C620 SIP Wireless Conference Phone (“Snom C620”) and earn $100 rebate off your new device.
Free yourself from conference room wires, and help your team collaborate better. The Snom C620 allows total freedom for placement in your conference room–without tripping over wires. With wireless collaboration, you'll experience less frustration and more successful conversations.
Need to accommodate a larger meeting? Easily add up to two accessory C52-SP DECT expansion speakerphones to handle more active participants.
Now, you and your team can clearly hear, spread out and speak without shouting over the table.
Experience the latest technology from Snom. Replace your Polycom 2W conference phones (“Polycom 2W”) directly with the Snom C620 Wireless Conference Phone (“Snom C620”) and earn $100 rebate off your new device.
- $100 rebate valid on new purchases or leases from October 15, 2020 through March 31, 2021
- Qualified new device and $100 rebate amount when you replace an existing owned or leased Polycom 2W device with a new Snom C620 device
- Any working business grade Polycom 2W device qualifies for the rebate
- Program exclusively for end user customers in North America (U.S. and Canada)
- End users can submit claims easily online at SnomRewards.com
- View the full Terms & Conditions for more details on qualifying purchases and documentation.
- Program Term –This trade-in rebate program (“Program”) is valid from October 15, 2020 – March 31, 2021.
- Program Only Open to End User Customers –This Program is exclusively for end user customers (“Customers”) in North America who replace Polycom 2W devices with new Snom C620 devices. This Program does not apply to VTech® or Snom resellers, consultants or distributors.
- Purchase, Lease Agreement or Service Contract from Authorized VTech and Snom Resellers –Customers must purchase a non-cancellable service contract or leasing agreement from authorized VTech or Snom resellers covering the new Snom C620 devices.
- Minimum/Maximum Trade-In Phones –There is no minimum devices per trade in claim. You are encouraged to submit all devices on one (1) claim. There is a maximum of up to two hundred (200) phones that a Customer may trade in under this Program.
- Not to be Combined with Any Other Promotions – This Program cannot be combined with any other promotions.
Not sure if the C620 SIP Conferenece Phone is right for you? Read more about the top features to look for in a SIP conference phone. And of course, all new Snom C620 devices come standard with our 3-year warranty and North American-based support.
Questions? Contact the Snom team at infoUSA@snom.com to learn more!